The Alliance was founded in 1988 in Cherry Hill and receives financial assistance from the Governor’s Council on Alcohol & Drug Abuse.
The Cherry Hill Alliance on Alcohol & Drug Abuse is a non-profit volunteer organization comprised of municipal officials, educators, police officers and community members. The Alliance works together pooling their expertise to impact the Cherry Hill Community in a positive way. We proudly sponsor educational programs, drug free activities, and community awareness and substance prevention programs.
The Alliance proudly sponsors:
- Project Graduation
- 6th grade Roller Skating Party
- 7th & 8th grade Red Ribbon Dance
- Teen Coffee Houses
- Teen Movie Nights
- Supports Peer Leadership in the Middle Schools
- National Night Out
- A member of S.C.O.P.E. (Schools & Communities Organized for Parent Education) providing parent educational evenings)
- Cinematic Reflections
- Assemblies for private & public schools